Children under 18 must be checked in by an adult.
Before every event/service each person must
- Do a wellness check.
- Take temperature (Temperature must be below 100.4)
- Answer no to the following questions:
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Are you feeling ill? (Fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea)
- Bring/wear a mask
- Use hand sanitizer upon arrival and throughout the event/service as needed.
Please do not attend any event/service if…
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days or are awaiting test results.
- If you are feeling ill, or have any of the symptoms listed above.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with or shown symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
During our events/service:
- Masks are required for people 2 years old and older.
- For outside activities, masks are optional.
- Inside and outside we encourage 6ft social distancing when possible.
- Please do not bring or share any food or drinks.
- Wash hands and use hand sanitizer often.