Worship & Youth Pastor
This position will support the mission and ministries of The Northside Community Church by leading the congregation in worship and creating an exciting youth program that helps students find and follow Jesus.
Music/Worship Leadership Duties
- Prepare, lead & inspire the congregation in Holy Spirit-led worship on Sunday morning, church holidays and events.
- Build and lead a talented, passionate and spiritually equipped worship team.
- Communicate weekly with the Lead Pastor to determine the direction of service.
- Communicate weekly with the AV team regarding visual and sound needs.
- Lead courageously- willing to seek and try new ways to grow our worship
Youth Leadership Duties: (Grades 5-12)
- Create a purposeful plan to help students find and follow Jesus. (Outreach and Discipleship)
- Passionately engage youth by teaching God’s Word and inspiring them to live godly lives of service.
- Establish and equip an excited team of volunteers.
- Find effective ways to communicate/connect/coordinate with students and students’ families.
- Accountable to the Lead Pastor
- Be of Godly character consistent with New Testament standards for church leaders
- Have demonstrated competency through education and/or experience in leading worship and working with youth.
- Have a passion to see youth find and follow Jesus.
- Have a passion to lead others in authentic worship.
- Must support the position and policy papers of The Northside Community Church.
- Must agree with and abide by the Statement of Faith
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 20 hours
- Split between the individual weekly needs of worship and youth ministry.
Don’t fit all the criteria, but feel the Holy Spirit prompting you to apply? Contact us. We are a church who desire to be courageously led by God’s Spirit.