(Email resume and cover letter to Pastor Carrie)
The Worship Director will support the mission and ministries of The Northside Community Church by leading the congregation in worship.
- Prepare, lead and inspire the congregation in Holy Spirit-led worship on Sunday mornings.
- Work with the team creating and communicating an authentic worship vision and environment.
- Communicate weekly with the preaching team to determine the direction of service.
- Consistently pray and seek wisdom regarding worship.
- Make sure all Sunday morning services are staffed and equipped to lead worship.
- Accountable to the Lead Pastor or Associate Pastor.
- Be of Godly character, consistent with New Testament standards for church leaders in general.
- Have demonstrated competency through education and/or experience in worship
- Have the spiritual gifts of leading worship.
- Must support the position and policy papers of The Northside Community Church.
- Must agree with and abide by the Statement of Faith.
Compensation – $100/week; Suggested hours per week: 6 (including 3 hours on a Sunday morning).